NHL'94 Forums

new number? gained weight?

trudatman

did a forward switch to defense? did anybody get cut? did somebody take their wife's name? did a dude get a batch of fancy new sticks with the wrong curve and decide they were ambidextrous enough to switch handedness? did your star player legally change his name to Zero Niner? for instance, the Bruins gave numbers to their newcomers. I figure that your contributions will probably be simple like mine:

BOS

Joe Corvo - 14

Benoit Pouliot - 67

why are you a moderator? not enough rodeo clowns apply?

sh ice :P read your own message ;)

I find weights are really poorly reported. different sites will have different numbers. and they only carry whatever their most recent update was, so there is no tracking of weights through years. really wish hockeydb/hockey-reference would track historical weights (which could be gleaned pretty well from hockey cards).

byfuglien was reported as 286 lbs i think... but at least 10 of that was beer

we all know that 260 is the maximum weight that an NHL player can attain.

anyway, Bergeron and Boychuk gained weight, too.

listed at 208, he's getting left at 212, for now, but thank you. I'm only about 2/3 through the teams. Toronto doesn't look like it will be fun to predict and edit.

Tyler Bozak, +10 lbs

"Every time I played Bozie with Army, when he was healthy, he was usually pretty effective," Wilson said of Bozak, who struggled many nights playing big minutes in his first full NHL season last year. "He's relaxed. He's somewhere like 10 pounds heavier and much stronger and he looks a little bit more mature so that's helped. I think every team would love to have three lines that can score."

I have him at 196; should he be 204?

Edited by trudatman