NHL'94 Forums

BLITZ 06 A: Vegas ODDS

HABS

"A"

(8)BoKnows +680

(1)Zalex -680

Season Series: 3-1 Zalex

Bo comes in on a small 8-7-1 run to squeak into the playoffs. But hes coming in against Zalex whos having the best regular season in the history of Blitz A LG. He set a record with 34 wins, .778 pts%, and highest goal differential of over 2 goals a game! Rolling into the playoffs having won 8 straight and 17 of the past 21 games. But it has been probably a month since Zalex has last played a league game with these guys that is the only possible weak point right now. Roenick + Turd John vs "I hate Quebec" Lindros.

Prediction: Chi Zalex in 5

(7)Vocally Caged +370

(2)Carse -370

Season Series: Tied 2-2

Early in the season Sohomo was ripping it and was first or second in the league standings. But towards the end of this season, sohomo has backdoored himself into a playoff spot and has been rapidly falling. On a miserable 5-16-2 run, this matchup is not favourable for PIT. In a true battle of Penisvania, these two gays will probably play right beside each other ;). Now the season series was a split, it did include a 13-1 drubbing by the Flyers. Carse hasn't had a spectacular season but hes been highly consistant, finished 2nd overall and is always tough in the playoffs. Maybe we'll see a huge turnaround and some SOH magic, who knows. These dogs are live with the way last season went.

Prediction: Phi Carse in 6

(6)KinGraph +135

(3)Icestorm -135

Season Series: Tied 2-2

A spicy matchup! Oldman veteran Asstorm vs new up and coming phenom fresh from the BEE league Kingraph. Buffalo has got a very big physical team that scores very ugly goals. Perfect for playoff hockey! Ice has had tons of trouble though in the first round of blitz coming out of it only once, way back in the blitz 01. Kingraph has been getting progressively better and better and at this point can take on anybody and win at any given time. Dallas a scrappy, grinderish team with Roberts leading the way will have to be quick vs buffalo's fat dmen. I think this will be a great playoff style grinding series.

Prediction: Buf Icestorm in 7

(5)HABS +110

(4)Freydey -110

Season Series: 2-1-1 HABS

Long awaited matchup of epic proportion! In probably close to 10 leagues these two GAGERS have never once met in a playoff series. Hated rivals in 2on2, both will try to summon the power of the GA to guide em to victory. Gartner the leading goal scorer and point scorer in the league with 103 goals will be going head to head with Yzerman who came in 2nd with a paltry 96 goals. They key to this series will be the combo of Hackett/Haset but in reality Frey's excellent goalie cuntrol. Expect a very tight series that could easily go either way. Both teams come in pretty hot Frey on a dominant 19-5-3 stretch while Habs on a 17-7-0 stretch.

Prediction: Take your pick in 7

Odds to win the Cup

Zalex +197

Carse +256

Icestorm +280

Frey +340

Habs +360

Kingraph +500

SOH +2000

BO +5000

Awesone read! My bets:

10,000! (Columbian Pesos) on KingRaph to win it all!

Also, $500 on Carse first round vs VC and $500 on Zalex for the cup. Zalex playing too great on both ends of the ice right now. Other matchups are too scary or deep odds.

Awesone read! My bets:

10,000! (Columbian Pesos) on KingRaph to win it all!

Also, $500 on Carse first round vs VC and $500 on Zalex for the cup. Zalex playing too great on both ends of the ice right now. Other matchups are too scary or deep odds.

Lost all my pesos last night vs IceStorm :(. Good games, Ice was the better player and wore me down in 6 games. Congrats bud, and good luck!

Had a blast playing this season, thanks for creating and running this awesome league Smozoma! I look forward to returning next season! :D