Bo Knows NHL94

SDL STANLEY CUP FINALS!

Featuring:

(2) BoKnowsNHL94

vs

(6) TonyTwist

Here we go....

Game 1:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ag12hqbEzgM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maybe one day I will look at these videos..but right now the wound is too fresh..

It was a hard fought series..at least in the beginning.

Games 1-3 were all ridiculously close, although I probably could have slapped up Richter a bit for some of his wilder play.

I missed my opportunity late in the first game to tie it up after a decent comeback. Gotta love that post!

2nd game was of course tragic to lose with a terrible giveaway by coffee..reminds me of how the leafs are playing. All and all another close game. But the OT loss was a definite kick in the pants..

3rd game. Another heart wrencher. I just couldn't capitalize on my pressure in the last minute. I really needed to win this game. I thought it would at least go to OT although I wasn't too thrilled about it, but sure enough Bo proved me wrong scoring a goal that would no doubt seal the series with seconds left in regulation.

My guys were sapped of all their energy by narrowly missing three games...Richter lay down in the 4th and it was a blowout for Bo to win the cup. Not the prettiest of games, and certainly an anti-climax to what could have been a closer series..but it was was it was..

Bo played a stellar game throughout. This guy is as sharp as they come, and any slip up in concentration will likely cost you a goal if not more..it is a physical challenge for me to focus so intently for an entire series to the degree that is required to meet Bo's skill and surpass it. I was not up to the challenge but I will be bringing my best to classic. Congratulations to Bo for playing a great season.

Congratulations and thanks also to Dan, for running this great league! The SNES draft was attempted once but it failed. You resurrected it and it was super. Some might disagree but I really liked the long format. It made for a harder fought and grittier season, and with so many games played it helped to mitigate the impact of some of the bad luck a player might have in a few tough losses. The standings overall were pretty close, and I liked it! At any rate, I think we can all agree that the inclusion of player stats was amazing, adding a new dimension to leagues that I hope can not only be improved upon and expanded but become a staple of all leagues not just SDL! Good job Dan!

I'd like to also say how thrilled I was at the incredible display of skill in this league. All the coaches in the playoffs could have made a run for the cup, which is why I considered myself rather lucky to make the finals (but is where my luck clearly ran out). Despite the obvious standouts of C4 and Bo, who both played amazing seasons, the difference in points wasn't soo great for the remaining 6 spots. Everyone gave a hard fought series and I'm looking forward to playing you guys again in SDL and again and again in classic. Keep up the good work buds!!

Ok so I feel better now and started watching the videos! LOL! didn't realize you actually commentated. some funny stuff!

"and Richter's gonna want that one back" spot on there. lol

I'll have to watch the rest of the games later. But now that I think of it, despite those initial games being close, I don't think I ever held the lead once all series. Maybe once early in a game. So good job again Bo. Courtnall was a pesky beast the whole series and I think i might have only won like 5 faceoffs..some good videos tho. Some rock em sock em hockey

Yeah man for sure nothing to be ashamed of here.. you took out xot and c4 in a great playoff run and you know those first 3 games we had could have gone either way. So the only question left now is... who won the different trophy awards? :Phttp://sdl94.somee.com/Trophies.aspx

Yeah man for sure nothing to be ashamed of here.. you took out xot and c4 in a great playoff run and you know those first 3 games we had could have gone either way. So the only question left now is... who won the different trophy awards? :Phttp://sdl94.somee.com/Trophies.aspx

Weinrich for Norris! Neely for Hart!

Should we put together a list of the top 10 candidates for each non-statistical award and have the coaches vote?