IceStorm70

Carse Mtl 5 @ Ice Buff 6

Carse Bos 4 @ Ice Det 5

Ice Van 0 @ Carse Cgy 5

Ice Det 6 @ Carse Mtl 4

Carse Van 9 @ Ice Mtl 7

Ice Mtl 4 @ Carse Van 3

Ice takes it in 6. ggs

GGs. Chicago, Detroit, and Buffalo, home and away for all 3, are now for sale to the highest bidder left!!! biggrin.gif

Loved the format though raph. I played it out championship or bust and unfortunately am now exiting with 6 games of the best teams in my pocket! GL to icestorm hope raph/frey burn through some of their good teams so u can take em down

GGs. Chicago, Detroit, and Buffalo, home and away for all 3, are now for sale to the highest bidder left!!! biggrin.gif

Loved the format though raph. I played it out championship or bust and unfortunately am now exiting with 6 games of the best teams in my pocket! GL to icestorm hope raph/frey burn through some of their good teams so u can take em down

AJ couldn't have suffered a defeat any more graciously.

Let me know when MTL, VAN, BOS And CGY become not top ten teams. Lol ggs

Haha, don't second guess yourself NOW! Thanks for a great season Carse, I'll hope to see you in season 2.

IceStorm still remains hot after his 2012 title! Frey and I will play asap...we missed each other by an hour or so last week.

not sure what ass storm is rambling about.. Obviously if someone has at most 14 games left between the semis and finals, why would they use a team outside of the top 10?? blink.gifblink.gif

Ass chose to sell out in the semis for some sort of moral victory I guess.. I can't blame him though at least he made it to the finals albeit with 1 good team left.. at least chi might help you avoid getting swept by frey/raph, but I doubt it laugh.giflaugh.gif

not sure what ass storm is rambling about.. Obviously if someone has at most 14 games left between the semis and finals, why would they use a team outside of the top 10?? blink.gifblink.gif

Ass chose to sell out in the semis for some sort of moral victory I guess.. I can't blame him though at least he made it to the finals albeit with 1 good team left.. at least chi might help you avoid getting swept by frey/raph, but I doubt it laugh.giflaugh.gif

Sellout not using chicago? Lol i thought u were good enough to beat anyone with montreal twice, vancouver twice, calgary and boston? Apparently not.

Little respect and class and not BS excuses generally avoids this crap. Like i said you sound like AJ in defeat, more excuses as you always have when you lose.

Best part is you took vancouver games 5 and 6 and still lost. So much for coming back from 1-3 down :P

I know somehow to you it would have made more sense to not use van, but I only had at most 3 home games in finals.. which were going to be buf det chi. But yeah, its Hilarious I used a team that otherwise would have gone to waste in game 6.

It doesnt matter dude, bottom line is i beat u in a seven game series where we both used all top ten teams.

I beat u straight up like i said i would after i let our blitz series slip away. You played well with top flight teams but i played better.

Ggs