NHL'94 Forums

New Genesis Dallas Coach

Evan

Hey coaches,

Due to time constraints, I gave the coaching duties of Dallas to kgman. I was in contact with Mark, but I felt giving the team to someone I know will play a ton of games would be the best move. Info is updated on the website.

Mark, you'll def be in the next season (with your friend) so start playing practice games online!

Goodluck kgman!

-Evan

Hey coaches,

Due to time constraints, I gave the coaching duties of Dallas to kgman. I was in contact with Mark, but I felt giving the team to someone I know will play a ton of games would be the best move. Info is updated on the website.

Mark, you'll def be in the next season (with your friend) so start playing practice games online!

Goodluck kgman!

-Evan

:D:D:unsure::unsure:

awesome...I get 3 games with dallas as the prodigal son returns

Hey coaches,

Goodluck kgman!

-Evan

Thx Evan ......I look forward to playin with all u and making the playoffs startin off 0-21 is kinda challenging but if anyone is up to the task its me .....I hope I can breathe new life into the league so far im 6-1 .......with a few intense games especially OT with STL and 2 games with WPG i know ill be seeing WPG coach again he knocked out modano and my team wants selanne's head for revenge !!