NHL 99 Addons don’t show up in the game.

As you can see in these screenshots, I tried installing an addon I made for NHL 99, which is basically a human version of Sonic the Hedgehog. As you can also see, the game chooses not to display the addon. Interestingly, the addons DO show up on a virtual machine, but not a physical one. I’m not sure why this is happening: hence why I’m making this thread that’ll probably die the moment I post it.

1AA8F5AD-37A5-4E3A-8E6D-33629FCE4068.png

93A73F45-BFEB-4FB0-9270-5F8EA0F84EFC.png

AD0E1274-8546-467F-8C6B-684BC608C667.png

Edited by Jlsegafan2001
Stupid autocorrect got the best of me.

honestly i feel like this type creativity and modding is easy to accomplish in games like nba2k and Pro evolution soccer and not so much any EA sports games like NHL of any decade.

Edited by bushhockeyfan
Just now, bushhockeyfan said:

honestly i feel like this type creativity modding is easy to accomplish in games like nba2k and Pro evolution soccer and not so much any EA games like NHL.

Modded portraits appear in-game in pretty much every iteration I have tried since NHL 98. But for whatever reason, it’s not working in 99.

54 minutes ago, Jlsegafan2001 said:

Modded portraits appear in-game in pretty much every iteration I have tried since NHL 98. But for whatever reason, it’s not working in 99.

well its not just modding portraits its also the other things you tried before like: modding cyber faces, skins, and so much more.  nearly everything didn't work out well.

Edited by bushhockeyfan