NHL'94 Forums

The Zhamnov and Selanne Show Takes Over Canada

CamKneely

The first two games the Jets have their way, winning 4-2 as they take a bunch of penalties and Selanne gets center duties on the penalty kill, largely relagating Zhamnov to the bench. This strategy pays off as the Mad Russian comes out firing in the second game, with 5 goals to Selanne's 3 as the Jets stomp all over the Jets, 8-4. The third game was a lot closer, as many Oilers fans stormed over to the creatively-named Winnipeg Arena to scream support for their Oilers. Their screams and haughty attitudes seemed to pay off as the Oilers took a 3-1 lead into the second period. It wouldn't last long. Teemu Selanne scored seven seconds in to make it 3-2 Oilers. He then scored at 1:11 off an errant Oilers pass that trickled into the right point, then was collected by Selanne who turned on the jets (and all their female fans) and scored on a breakaway. He scored again at 1:46...then nine seconds later at 1:55, stunning the Oilers with a four goal barrage that put the Jets up 5-3. The Jets scored again, luckily, since Craig Simpson also had four goals of his own, including the last two of the game. Simpson's antics sent Olausson over the line, as he knocked him out late in the first period of game four, leading to a quick power play goal by the Oilers. It didn't matter, as this time Zhamnov ended the game with a barrage, scoring the last three goals of the game to bookend the first of the game, giving him four for the game in ther 6-2 win.

I have shamed myself.

I have shamed my family.

I have shamed my roomates against whom I played thousands of console games.

But most of all I have shamed those of you who thought I would be an appropriate addition to the Gens A League.

relax man vocally and winnipeg are pretty good

A partial list of other people I shamed today:

David Addison, owner, Blue Moon Detective Agency

Gary Bettman, commissioner, NHL

Martin Bromley, founder, SErvice GAmes of Japan

James Creighton, inventor/popularizer, modern ice hockey

Stephane Dallongeville, programmer, Gens Emulator

Evan, administrator, NHL94.com

Yair Goldfinger, inventor, instant messaging

Al Gore, inventor, Internet

Wayne Gretzky, legend, Oilers

Mark Lesser, lead programmer, NHL '94

Matthew McCauley, first mayor, Edmonton

Chuck Norris, personal hero

They, and others, will be avenged

A partial list of other people I shamed today:

Chuck Norris, personal hero

They, and others, will be avenged

u said i was hero ........i will destroy u addison for this major oversight ...