NHL'94 Forums

Help! Misaligned Pixels in Tile Molester and TLP

So uh, any ideas what's going on here, guys?

Unaligned Pixels.png

I'm just getting started on Tile Molester and using Slapshot's fully editable NHLPA 2015 30-team rom to have a bit of practice using TM, but I've got this going on for all the graphics. Same happens in TLP too.

The weird thing is I had this problem a couple years ago when trying to use these programmes on my Mac through a Windows virtual machine, and I just figured my Mac was somehow causing the issue. But I got my hands on a dirt cheap laptop today for sole purpose of editing some ROMs and I've been presented with the exact same issue. Am I missing a plug-in or something, or have I overlooked something incredibly obvious? I’ve been on Windows 10 both times if relevant.

Thanks for any help, I've been messing around in NOSE for a few years but I'm completely new to this side of things!

Edited by EagleXIII

Usually this just means your starting coordinate is just a few pixels off, or the editing window is too wide/narrow. Nothing too out of the ordinary, you’re on the right track!

1 hour ago, EagleXIII said:

So uh, any ideas what's going on here, guys?

Unaligned Pixels.png

I'm just getting started on Tile Molester and using Slapshot's fully editable NHLPA 2015 30-team rom to have a bit of practice using TM, but I've got this going on for all the graphics. Same happens in TLP too.

The weird thing is I had this problem a couple years ago when trying to use these programmes on my Mac through a Windows virtual machine, and I just figured my Mac was somehow causing the issue. But I got my hands on a dirt cheap laptop today for sole purpose of editing some ROMs and I've been presented with the exact same issue. Am I missing a plug-in or something, or have I overlooked something incredibly obvious? I’ve been on Windows 10 both times if relevant.

Thanks for any help, I've been messing around in NOSE for a few years but I'm completely new to this side of things!

I think the key is to press those plus and divide (I think it's supposed to be a minus/subtract) symbols at the end of the toolbar repeatedly, to shift your starting position and find the correct alignment