NHL'94 Forums

Don't replace me please

edisaurusrex

My schooling kinda went into OT this semester, and I'm just trying to wrap things up. After tomorrow I'll have four straight days off so I should be able to get my ass kicked plenty of times somewhere inbetween that span. Just hit me up!

I have yet to play Edisaurus,but I believe he really will be playing his games. Although busy, he's been easy to get a hold of and always responds to a IM. I think that's pretty huge considering a lot of people simply ignore requests.

Let's get that game in soon man.

yeah, eddie is cool, whenever i message him hes always quick to respond and even if he cant play he is very respectable to you and is a nice guy. im a college student too going through finals and i understand it can get hectic, i hope he is allowed to stick because i do have faith in him to play his games.

Ed, I agree with the rest of these guys, you are really good about responding to IMs. Thanks for keeping everyone in the loop. I'm confident that with enough studying over the next week or so, you'll be able to ace that synchronized swimming course. ;-)

Good luck with finals!