NHL'94 Forums

Need a toronto owner

dmitry

thanks for the offer addisonbr, let me know if you want to play in the future. dmac you can send me a pm with your aim name and your choice for a password so you can log in to upload your stats. i'd like to get this done today so you can start playing.

DMac - Your sig shows that you've only played a total of 2 games online. I know previously I could not get a game with you due to technical problems. Also, your game with DaDonch desync'd.

Did you get these problems resolved? I hope so.

Anyways, welcome to the league, good luck, and have fun.

DMac - Your sig shows that you've only played a total of 2 games online. I know previously I could not get a game with you due to technical problems. Also, your game with DaDonch desync'd.

Did you get these problems resolved? I hope so.

Anyways, welcome to the league, good luck, and have fun.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm not really sure how to resolve the problems because I've already tried to download the original NHL 94 BIN file a lot and I always get the same result. Can anyone help to resolve my online problems?

It's disappointing that a guy like Pilon, who has been involved in league play before, has decided to go MIA. Is dmac the final decision as the replacement Toronto coach? I just want to get these last 2 games finished.

And dmac, if you are the coach, get yo green ass online so we can play. Welcome to the league. Better late than never.