NHL'94 Forums

Stop Running the f**king Score UP!!!!

OK i lied in an earlier topic i said run it up as much as you can but just because this league keeps stats that dosnt mean o my guy had 3 goals in the 1st ??? let me give him the puck every f**king chance since im up 4 so i can have good stats f**k that...hes got 3 STOP f**king HOGGING THE PUCKKKKKKKKi cant win a f**king game cause every f**kin player in this damn league scores f**king 6 goals a game with one guy and then just gives him the puck the rest of the game and every damn shot he takes goes in but f**king b hull will just miss over and over...the guys got 4 goal already....give up the f**king puck

i know your addressing me, so i will respond to your post. Please dont tell me how to win, if i want to feed a guy the puck because he is shooting very well in a game, then im going to give him the puck if i so choose, if you dont like it, stop the guy then, its obvious what the game plan is. Furthermore, whats the difference between scoring a lot with one player as opposed to scoring with multiple players? the end result is the same.

I think everyone who signed up should have considered the fact that since some veterans from the original league were playing, that you might get outmatched often. There are a lot of new guys complaining about being beaten by a high score lately. The only thing you can do is improve your game and hope you get good bounces in the next game.

Guest Wags13

I love the gaming phenomenon known as "telling other players how to play". It happens in every game ever played online, and usually is done by insecure little babies who can't be as good as the next player, so they have somehow level the playing field by dumbing it down. Angryjay hits it right on the head. If one player on your opponents team has 5 goals in a game- score 6 with your team and win.

Personally, the beating I took at the start of the season from EA and Jay were just incentive to get better. Considering I lost by one to EA and 3 to Jay in my last two games against them, i'm content knowing I have improved. Besides, like I've said before, I don't take it as an insult if my opponent tries to score 12 goals on me in one game, I take it as an insult if he holds back and DOESN'T try to score the 12 goals.

This issue really needs to be laid to rest. As long as stats are being kept, coaches have the right to do whatever they want within the context of the game. If they feel it's what's best for their team, they should go for it 100%. I think what is always missed when this subject comes up is the fact that EVERY player in this game can be stopped with the right strategy. Yes, it can be frustrating at times, but this is what everyone here signed up for. The stats make this league fun and is a major draw for most of the coaches.

Personally, the beating I took at the start of the season from EA and Jay were just incentive to get better. Considering I lost by one to EA and 3 to Jay in my last two games against them, i'm content knowing I have improved. Besides, like I've said before, I don't take it as an insult if my opponent tries to score 12 goals on me in one game, I take it as an insult if he holds back and DOESN'T try to score the 12 goals.

I can attest to his improvement. Logan's skill level has ramped up dramatically. Great job man!

I knew this was what your reaction was gonna be...im sorry guys i know this is what i should excpect...i would like to appolgise but i was just angry cause losing 15-17 games in a row you get a lil upset but im sorry guys just a little stressed out