NHL'94 Forums

play your f**kin series

Carse

i know this is fkin ridiculous there has to be a quicker pace to this i think the league should be cut back in coaches cause there are too many putzes!are you tired of this bitching yet hartman :lol: .i know this bullshit will make other people start up leagues which is cool.cmon hartman make quick deadlines there is no excuse to let it go on like this especially for a gm that takes about 10-15 minutes to play and it goes on for months.cut back season length and coaches and quicker playoff deadlines problems solved or you could just give up and quit haha just joking haha

yah make a deadline, like monday or tuesday... and whoever posts that they are trying to schedule a game on the forums will get the wins by forfeit if other team dont show up. Thats how it was with nhl94online league

Jesus, guys, it's only been a week since playoff started. Cut D some slack, everyones schedule doesn't always match up perfectly.

EDIT: Oh cmon, the games have been available for logging for 5 damn days. Seriously, I can understand how you could get impatient if it was taking a ridiculously long time, but this isn't even a week. All of the series' will probably be wrapped up before the end of next week. That's not THAT bad.

Jesus, guys, it's only been a week since playoff started. Cut D some slack, everyones schedule doesn't always match up perfectly.

EDIT: Oh cmon, the games have been available for logging for 5 damn days. Seriously, I can understand how you could get impatient if it was taking a ridiculously long time, but this isn't even a week. All of the series' will probably be wrapped up before the end of next week. That's not THAT bad.

4 playoff series x 1.5 to 2 weeks = approx 2 months for playoffs ....i think this is a little long

although a week isn't really that much time, I agree with hokkee and his crazy algebra that says playoffs will take 2 months to finish. That's the same time frame as the regular season, yet it's like 25% the # of games (0% for me!). I think we can all agree that we are happy when we are playing nhl94, so strict time deadlines on playoff series seem like a pretty solid idea.

I can't even breathe right now, Hokkee's math is absolutely classic :lol:.

I agree with the deadline guys, don't get me wrong, but don't start bitching at D after a week has gone and the series aren't all done. If it takes 2 months, THEN you can complain. But a deadline will be set and it won't be a terribly long wait.

I propose set the deadline for this round to next friday. Then make all the others rounds a week or less. A week is good. Again, everybody's schedules aren't going to match up and you need to give them a bit of leeway in case something goes wrong. A week deadline doesn't mean it will last a week anyways.

I can't even breathe right now, Hokkee's math is absolutely classic :lol:.

I agree with the deadline guys, don't get me wrong, but don't start bitching at D after a week has gone and the series aren't all done. If it takes 2 months, THEN you can complain. But a deadline will be set and it won't be a terribly long wait.

I propose set the deadline for this round to next friday. Then make all the others rounds a week or less. A week is good. Again, everybody's schedules aren't going to match up and you need to give them a bit of leeway in case something goes wrong. A week deadline doesn't mean it will last a week anyways.

haha unfortunately the way the leagues are going now days, it does mean it will take that long