NHL'94 Forums

Let Hokkeefan back into the GDL?

DaDonch44

Should we let Hokkeefan back into the GDL?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel?

• Yes
    • No

so i came back from practice today and this is hokkees reaction to my post from earlier today

Hokkeefan2: you really need to relax though man this is a video game

Gotta win the award for most ironic statement of the year

Carse, seriously LMAO right now. I honestly hope that was supposed to a joke, otherwise, please hand out the award for most ironic statement of the millenium right now.

Just so you know hokkee, I was a big fan of you before I found out about your multiple aliases. Then on top of that, you continuously tried to make new aliases after not being allowed in Fall League.

Im sorry, that was the last straw with you and am not looking forward to playing you this season.

for everything the guy has done....played as multiple personalities(including GDL)...bashed dimitry on the forums as well as others under these aliases...and it seems that the reason why most of you let him back in was that he plays all his games....well for the record there's others on the waiting list who've proven to play games as well.

I just think at the very least you should've started him on the waiting list and let him earn his way back into the league instead of just handing it to him.