NHL'94 Forums

Gdl3 Remaining Deadlines

Donche posted "guys try to have 40 games done by the end of next weekend (Monday, the 14th), if there is an issue with availability please post it on here. I know that some guys have yet to return to dorms, college, etc."

It was great to see the games played pick up last week... Holidays are over so there's no reason we shouldn't have this deadline completed by Monday. I got 15 done in 2 nights to take me over 40 games so if you're behind try to make some time to get it done by Monday. I'll make myself available if you need to play me.

So where is everyone at to meet Monday's deadline:

1. Monday 1/14: All coaches complete 40 games

-Coaches that are below the line:

-Donche = 1 (better get that done or we're kicking you out -- obviously kidding lol)

-Sebe = 16 -- i know you got this team yesterday but i think you can knock this out by monday... you would set a great example everyone if you could manage these games

-Xdeathsblood = 1

-VC = 1

-gr81 = 7 (man, I still can never get you for games despite you're always online -- what's going on bro?) -- I have 2 vs you, lets play this weekend

-BHF = 1 (I know BHF travels a lot, but if you're in town man, I'll play ya, just text me if you're available)

-Takeyourpill = 7 (he may have 7, but he's reliable) -- we're actually 5 mins away to playing

That's it... to be honest, we're in really good shape to meet this deadline. Everyone has done a great job picking up the pace lately... lets keep it up for Donche. No one should be getting replaced from here on out.

2. Donche, we need to set the rest of the deadlines for regular season and playoffs. My recommendation is that reg season should be completed by sunday Jan 27th at the LATEST.

3. Each round of the playoffs should be at the longest, a week for each round. Perhaps 1 week deadline for semis and finals combined.

Anyone else, feel free to toss in your input. Most importantly, Donche lets set the expectation on deadlines within the next couple days. Thanks man!

i would expect the regulars, me, gr81, pill, bhf, and voc to get 40 by monday. (so I will be looking for some games on Sunday). I'm not expecting the replacement guys to get their teams up to 40 by monday, just keep up a good pace and get all the games in by the 27th.

I agree with EA. I think the 27th is a good deadline for the Regular Season to be over. By then the playoff matchups should be coming into focus and each round will have ONE week to play.

So if the regular season is over the 27th:

1st Round of the Playoffs over by February 3rd. (Get it done before your Super Bowl parties)

2nd Round of the Playoffs over by February 10th.

Conference Finals over by February 17th.

GDL Cup Finals over by February 24th.