NHL'94 Forums

Snes A and B Finals

halifax

Hey guys,

This is the same post made for the GENS D and B finals and I'm electing to follow suit.

Seeing as the season was supposed to end January 14th and as I write this it is January 17th, we're going to move the finals along.

This series MUST be finished by January 31st.

If no games have been played by January 24th (a week before the deadline,) whichever owner has done the least work to get the games in will FF game one to his opponent (judged by me).

Please don't give me the power to make such decisions. Start posting on the forums or sending emails and contacting the opposing coach through aim.....whatever you need to do to find a time that works best for both schedules.

Same thing will apply on January 26th, 28th and 30th. By that time hopefully we'll either have a legitimate champion (hell yeah!) or a 4-0 FF champion (horseshit).

Good luck!

Fenty informed me that a family member has passed away and he's gonna be away for next the next few days. The SNES A will extend another week to Feb. 7.

it really baffles me that you have to put up a post to get guys to play the finals.its like when i won the snes b championship i came back twice down 3-1 in games then in finals i came back from a 3 games to none deficit to tie series then the guy never played again and i won by default.its too bad there isnt more dedication to snes94 cause it is a very good game

it really baffles me that you have to put up a post to get guys to play the finals.its like when i won the snes b championship i came back twice down 3-1 in games then in finals i came back from a 3 games to none deficit to tie series then the guy never played again and i won by default.its too bad there isnt more dedication to snes94 cause it is a very good game

yeah it is a shame..ah well

I'm in communication with those guys and trying to work out a time that works best for them to play....I dont wanna see someone win a title by FF.

We were able to get together and the series has been played!

Final scores were

Game 1: Pittsburgh 5 St. Louis 2

Game 2: Pittsburgh 7 St. Louis 4

Game 3: Pittsburgh 6 St. Louis 5 OT

Game 4: St. Louis 4 Pittsburgh 3

Game 5: St. Louis 2 Pittsburgh 1 OT

Game 6: St. Louis 5 Pittsburgh 3

Game 7: St. Louis 7 Pittsburgh 6 OT

I've never played a more exciting or competitive series in my life. Great games Steve!

We were able to get together and the series has been played!

Final scores were

Game 1: Pittsburgh 5 St. Louis 2

Game 2: Pittsburgh 7 St. Louis 4

Game 3: Pittsburgh 6 St. Louis 5 OT

Game 4: St. Louis 4 Pittsburgh 3

Game 5: St. Louis 2 Pittsburgh 1 OT

Game 6: St. Louis 5 Pittsburgh 3

Game 7: St. Louis 7 Pittsburgh 6 OT

I've never played a more exciting or competitive series in my life. Great games Steve!

so who was who?

im confused.. who won A and B, then?

You've been coming to this site for two years...played in a couple classic leagues which are located on nhl94online.com(hint) and you're saying you don't know where to find this info? you got amnesia dude?:) peace.