NHL'94 Forums

PHI vs MON

JeffBC

I don't even know what to say about this one...both are claiming they won...did you guys play just the one league game?

did you both say 'GG' afterwards?(just wondering if by some fluke the game desynced)

Uh... Not, uh, not logged.

principalities, Jeff - any color? (Try not to assume the worst, the chances that someone would try to scum you out of a league game by simply flipping the score around and lying about it on the boards are pretty low - just trying to figure out the sequence of events so we can deconstruct what to do)

Thanks -

Yes, I won the game, I was the home team, in ot I was going downward with Brian Bellows, skated diagonal right, curved the shot left. Won, the game, we both said gg and that's it. Nothing desynced, no funny business. If anybody has any doubts, look at the games I played against TheVal. He beat me both games, slaughtered me in game 2, and guess who logged it in? I let Jeff slide once on the one-night event, we played more than seven games, you lost the series 4-3, played another game, making it 4-4. Remember, drinking and nhl 94 don't mix.

I wrote it down that I won.

addisonbr Just give it a few more days for a judgment.

I'm now not 100% on this game but...

This 1 night event that I beat you in.

What the hell are you talking about?

I wasn't drinking. I hardly ever play '94 when I'm drinking.

I beat you.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic...ost&p=52838

We didn't play more than 7 games in that series. :(

either a tie or a replay.. pretty much the only way to settle this one, although if your not sure jeff, master seem pretty damn sure about his recollection. Adding additional information about past series and drinking is unneccesary, and has nothing to do with anything. I've never seen jeff misrecord a game. just my 2 cents

Thanks for the kind words dethrox.

I will take the OT loss.

I had it that I won on my sheet but sorry human error does happen I guess.

I had played many '94 games that morning.

MON 6 PHI 5 OTW

That 1 night event best of 7 match I'm still shocked Master at you saying that you won.

So we played 2 more games after you won. :blink:

That is ridiculous.

It doesn't make any sense..

Why would you play 2 more games after the series is over.

I'm 100% sure that I won that series.

As Darrell would say

Peace in the Middle East