NHL'94 Forums

dead or what

HABS

Explicitly, nothing is dead. Three teams have yet to play any games, regardless, the season will be completed, and the site is not going anywhere - I just don't have time to add anything right now.

As of right now the Pens are 5-0, should no more games be played, we will win the cup by default.

I've made every effort to schedule with teams.

I'm very surprised that the Kings have yet to play a game. They are one of the most talented of the 6, and even if they FF the first 10 games, they will probably make it to the finals.

As I have mentioned previously, 2on2.org is a platform | spring board for the new 91 site, which will auraly blow 2on2 out of the water. I just wanted to get familiar with smoz's (whom we are all indebted) db and recordsets | ADO, ASP. before I go crazy with the 91 site.

As for geeks, chances are those 'geeks' are driving the car on the calendar in that porto-potty at the job site - and they're collecting $ in a climate controlled office building, watching stock while s**t rolls down hill.