NHL'94 Forums

GDL 4 2nd deadline

angryjay93

I'll resume my playings this week, just been in hiding for a few days after the gloriously random "SSiG witch hunt" fiasco in the first deadline thread.

Take your best shot, boys. I'm just gonna sit back, relax, and play it cool :P:D *relaxes*

• 3 weeks later...

I want to announce that im pushing back the deadline to Sunday June 1st at 11:59 PM, just want to give you guys a good full weekend after memorial day weekend was basically a bust.

Also I'd like to mention that these are the guys im really keeping my eye on over the next few days:

scribe

dmac

kgman

takeyourpill

All four of you are atleast 10 games away from the deadline number, none of you guys are people i want to replace, but i need to see some substantial effort over the next few days.

Friday May 30th at 11:59 PM is the 2nd deadline for the league. The magic number is 40, at this point about 52-54 games will have been released, so do your best to get them in.

I think you need to add an adendum to this requirement AJ. Like say Hokkee has to get in 60 games by Sunday 6/2

He needs to feel the pressure we all do from his rants to get games in.

60 Hokkee!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!