NHL'94 Forums

Edmonton Availability

IceStorm70

Sebe,

I'll be available to play our series anytime this week mon-fri from 4:30-6:30pm est. Latency issues appear to increase after that time. I know you've had pc issues for the past 10+ days as well.

I'm not sure what happened to you yesterday, we had 1:30-2pm set up and today at 1pm as a back up. My ping was phenomenal yesterday. I was on all day and night but you never showed up nor im'ed me that you wouldn't be able to make it.

Please post which day this week you'll be able to play. We can also shoot again for next saturday if we're allowed an extension if you can't play at any of the times I listed above.

Thanks,

Ice

There is still time to play this series, especially when considering the fact that 2 other series are still unplayed.

My only question is, how sebe is able to still play capitialism games with his inoperable computer.

I knew that question was coming... Good question nonetheless. For the first few capitalism games i tried using Keyboard on a borrowed laptop, i faired decent but i could never play ice in GDL on that, i wouldnt stand a chance. For the more recent cap games i have been able to reformat my old PC (PENTIUM 2), hoping to use that, didnt work out as i planned..lol. The connection was terrible against Orangeblack, and we had to abandon several games midway, not to mention the choppyness of the game play. I had to order a new motherboard from ASUS for my regular PC and i expect to have it in working shape in the next 5-10 days.

I understand why the question was asked and i hope this explanation clears things up. Sorry for the delay, and the little patience that I have seen shown is much appreciated...

Whats up with the other matchups????

it does clear some things up and i will continue to be patient as long as other series are still unfinished.

i cant speak for habs or carse, but as for myself, i have not even played a game since i played smoz over 3 weeks ago and i havent been available much for skool, we have been in touch though.