NHL'94 Forums

GDL 5 Preseason can officially begin

DaDonch44

prob cause of that extra team being added i tihnk it shuffled the oder of the temas off by one.. which is why i no longer have the saints marching in :(

yeah and why i got stuck with that annoying chicago music... BOOOOOO

Since me and carse played some preseason games, uploaded em and the upload works, when will the games be cleared so we can play the regular season game? And when does the regular season start?

Also why is it that Phoenix has zero games?

Edited by evitageN

Since me and carse played some preseason games, uploaded em and the upload works, when will the games be cleared so we can play the regular season game? And when does the regular season start?

Also why is it that Phoenix has zero games?

once all of the problems are ironed out (like PHX's games not showing up)

the preseason will go on for a couple more days and then we can get going hopefully before the end of the week.

ill talk with AJ and figure out when will be a good time to start. but im leaning for sooner rather than later.

once all of the problems are ironed out (like PHX's games not showing up)

the preseason will go on for a couple more days and then we can get going hopefully before the end of the week.

ill talk with AJ and figure out when will be a good time to start. but im leaning for sooner rather than later.

Okay and you reset everything? cool deal thanks Donch

If someone can hit me up for a couple test games tonight, that would be much appreciated

Appears the database is already reset, so I think regular season can begin?

Just checked my Log In and there isnt any games, so I guess we have to wait until Midnight EST upload games.

If someone can hit me up for a couple test games tonight, that would be much appreciated

Appears the database is already reset, so I think regular season can begin?

Just checked my Log In and there isnt any games, so I guess we have to wait until Midnight EST upload games.

you miss the other thread that says the season starts tonight or something??