NHL'94 Forums

EASTVANAPNA IS f**king REAL!

shaftman

Now if you admins refuse to believe this im seriously gonna flip.

Ive added eastvanapna to FACEBOOK.

He has a wife, and kids.

so unless hokkee found himself a picture of an indian couple, and got 32 indian poeple to be friends with this fake indian couple, and write on the indian couples wall, unless hokkee did allll that,eastvanapna is real.

Maybe that IP thing was a fluke, maybe if you let them both on they'll have different ips now.

actually, even if they have the same ip, they are CLEARLY 2 different poeple so it does not matter!!

Edited by shaftman

Greetings, Columbo

Edited by Freydey

ya we played him 2on2, can't be hokkee

yea I can vouge and confirm with 10000000million percent certainty they are NOT THE SAME.

After talking to eastvan in PUNJABI, I dont think hokkee knows how to speak punjabi!

ffs, paranoid mofos!!!!!!!

Yea a lot of people are convinced that there are people using multiple ID's with no hard evidence... but just by reading these posts there seems to be a method that can determine the truth without doubt. Thanks to Freydey.

Make both users play a 2v2 game. The IP's can be confirmed, and you can tell that 2 sentient beings are in control of the game.

Just an idea.

Look mods, more evidence to clear Hokkee's name. Yet another coach who "should'nt be involved" took the time to further clear Hokkee's name. Interesting how none of the mods could have taken the time to try to give him the benefit of the doubt.

What a disaster. Unreal..

Cant log on kaillera with the same IP....

that 2on2 footage is solid evidence.

GJ habs

Edit - Just a reminder you can zoom in on the image and see everything clearly by clicking on it once its open.

Edited by shaftman

2on2 is a proof

Edited by Freydey

2on2 is a proof

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The real proof is their IPs - are the ones they used for 2on2 consistent with the ones they normally use?

I am definitely on the American Justice side here - innocent until proven guilty.

It seems that prior guilt + suspicion and was enough for some people to convict... but my years of watching Judge Judy has helped me to understand that more is needed!

I dont think that proves anything considering anyone could name themself EastVanApna.

What about the fact that ive seen apart of Hokke's personal life, and EastVanApna's personal life?

and they are completly different. and impossible to fake unless you have alot of time and money to pay 60 people for such a set up.

I dont think that proves anything considering anyone could name themself EastVanApna.

You make a point, but the consitency of IP address is the proof. If EastVanApna and Hokkee were playing 2on2, and the IP EastVanApna was using during the 2on2 match was different than the one that he was consistently registered as.... then you can verify your suspicion if it is someone else.