NHL'94 Forums

short hiatus

skoolyardpuck

sup everyone,

I'm going to be taking a short break from 94 season games in all the leagues i'm in. Since yesterday, i've had a pretty bad case of tinnitus, or ringing in the ear. Although it's only in one ear, I'm having trouble focusing or concentrating on anything, let alone games. I'm kinda trying to avoid the frustration of playing in games, as it's something that's difficult to deal with, so I apologize ahead of time for turning down games. Hopefully after getting some things cleared up with my doctor, I'll start playing soon after.

oh sorry....

The ear is fine, the ringing is completely gone, but I think I may have lost some hearing in one ear. It's not that noticeable but the more I use headphones, the more i feel like one side is a tad louder to me than the other. I'm open to play games once again, though. Thanks for you guys support. I'll make sure never to go to shoegazer shows without earplugs again.

Edited by skoolyardpuck

Je suis donc allé à la bibliothèque pour manger mon animal de compagnie singe, quand j'ai trouvé skoolyard manger ses frères rat animal de compagnie. Il a dit qu'il déguste comme un scrotum et a procédé à chow-chow à un fils de pute.

Je suis donc allé à la bibliothèque pour manger mon animal de compagnie singe, quand j'ai trouvé skoolyard manger ses frères rat animal de compagnie. Il a dit qu'il déguste comme un scrotum et a procédé à chow-chow à un fils de pute.

'I thus went to the library to eat my pet monkey, when j' found skoolyard to eat his/her brothers pet rat. He said qu' he tastes like a scrotum and proceeded to chow with a son of whore.'

....what?

oh sorry....

The ear is fine, the ringing is completely gone, but I think I may have lost some hearing in one ear. It's not that noticeable but the more I use headphones, the more i feel like one side is a tad louder to me than the other. I'm open to play games once again, though. Thanks for you guys support. I'll make sure never to go to shoegazer shows without earplugs again.

ive actually had same prob before and did lose some hearing and after thAt i had purchased some new headphones and after 5 months with them i think hearing is even worse....just wait 10-20 years and there will be a generation of people with hearing problems thanks to mp3 players hehe...