5. jrodimus31 - PIT
  6. canadiensfan66 - FLA

These teams are available:

• NJ (no players)
  • FLA (no players)
  • ANA (no players)
  • OTT (no players)
  • NYI (no players)

• HFD (Sean Burke , Tomas Sandstrom , Benoit Hogue , Pat Verbeek , Gord Murphy , Zarley Zalapski , Geoff Sanderson , Sergio Momesso , Frank Musil , Adam Burt , Mark Janssens)
  • STL (Curtis Joseph , Brett Hull , Valeri Kamensky , Claude Lemieux , Al MacInnis , Glen Wesley , Ed Olczyk , Garth Butcher , Doug Lidster , Nelson Emerson , Dirk Graham )
  • MTL (Patrick Roy , Kirk Muller , Brian Bellows , Denis Savard , Matt Schneider , Steve Smith , Steve Thomas , J.J. Daigneault , Andrei Kovalenko , Brian Bradley , Bryan Marchment )
  • PIT (no players)
  • CHI (no players)

Please post a list of the teams you want. Precedence is given by the coach order in the list at the top! If you are far down the list, you'll need to give a longer list in case the guys with higher precedence take the teams you want.

Remember that the weight bug is fixed in this league, so Sandstrom, Hull, and Muller are all pretty good/tough.

Each team with players will lose 7 random players and need to redraft those 7 spots.

If you pick a team with no players, you'll have to make 12 draft picks instead of 7.

If a team with players (MTL, HFD, STL) isn't picked, the players on that team will be dropped into the draft pool.

Edited by smozoma

1. Montreal

2. Quebec

3. Pittsburgh

Hey, smozoma. Houlanov wants to trade teams with me. Do we make the trade or not?

I'll ask him in detail when I see him online.

Hey, smozoma. Houlanov wants to trade teams with me. Do we make the trade or not?

I'll ask him in detail when I see him online.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?s=&sh...ost&p=72473

sorry, decision was already made for this season. maybe i'll be more lax next season.. but i'm taking long enough with this season already, i dont' want more distractions