NHL'94 Forums

Completion %

Carse

How many leagues has Wags actually finished?? I know I had to salvage a sorry ass 0-8 start by wags in classic A this season with quebec.. but really HABS or anyone please posts any positive experiences you have with wags.. even him finishing a league or just a pleasent game????

*chirp chirp*

How many leagues has Wags actually finished?? I know I had to salvage a sorry ass 0-8 start by wags in classic A this season with quebec.. but really HABS or anyone please posts any positive experiences you have with wags.. even him finishing a league or just a pleasent game????

*chirp chirp*

Its pretty funny how all of you Im not sayin you Carse refer to my draft experience with AJ as a reason to give Carse's quitting legitmatcy .........how about after I quit it took over 3/4's of the season to get back in to league when I coulda been givin my team back way before that so I say you all need to be fair here!! Carse dont put yourself on top of the AJ hater list I'm the founder creater and sole proprietor of the club ......

Its pretty funny how all of you Im not sayin you Carse refer to my draft experience with AJ as a reason to give Carse's quitting legitmatcy .........how about after I quit it took over 3/4's of the season to get back in to league when I coulda been givin my team back way before that so I say you all need to be fair here!! Carse dont put yourself on top of the AJ hater list I'm the founder creater and sole proprietor of the club ......

haha im not hatin on AJ just making fun of wags.. he must get his inspiration from his girlfriends herpes outbreaks.. extremely annoying and comes back right when no one wants it but then when you expect it to be there it is gone

*chirp chirp*

Actually, I've finished every league that I've ever taken part of with the exception of Blitz. I was asked by Metz to take over Quebec in Classic A from another owner who failed to play any games, while playing in Classic League C, Cup Chase, and GDL at the same time. I just couldn't keep up with all of them so while I picked up Classic A last for Metz as a favor, I asked him to back me out.

I can understand why you are mad, you threw a hissy fit and "quit" GDL, and I created a post asking to join GDL if there wasn't anyone on a waiting list. Don't feel so special, I would have created the post if it was anyone else.

I speak my mind, if your connection is horse sh*t, I'll tell you...but I'd never quit a league over Jeff Norton, and even if I did, I wouldn't pussy out and not honor my word and come groveling back. Plus, I don't play NHL94 to win the affection of my fellow player, I like to play hockey, so your opinion means nothing to me.

Couple funny things about your post.

1) You sent it out at 1am and added *chirp chirp*, like anyone with a real life, job, responsibilities is up at 1am looking for your post.

2) You ask HABS to quote experiences with me? That would be like me asking angryjay to do the same with you.

3) Lastly, I didn't get the herpes from my girlfriend, I got it from your mom and grandmother. I'd say "your girlfriend" instead, but lets not kid ourselves?

Actually, I've finished every league that I've ever taken part of with the exception of Blitz.

right.. thats why you were replaced in gdl and begging to get back in? You are a moron bro

right.. thats why you were replaced in gdl and begging to get back in? You are a moron bro

I was replaced because I missed the games played requirement. It was not for a lack of trying.. as it takes two to tango. When I was replaced I didn't cry like a woman.. and respected the commish's decision. I think your late draft freak out over Jeff bleeping Norton shows who the moron is.

lol wags really just stop dude. If you were halfway respectable at playing people would be more willing to tollerate your s**t but since you bring nothing as far as competition AND you fail to finish your games, you really are quite useless to the community.

lol wags really just stop dude. If you were halfway respectable at playing people would be more willing to tollerate your s**t but since you bring nothing as far as competition AND you fail to finish your games, you really are quite useless to the community.

...as opposed to the shining example you've set for the NHL94 community? Jeff Norton WAAAH! WAAH! I quit! wait.. no I don't! As stated before, your opinion of who I am in the community is meaningless to me. I don't play for your approval..and since you are far from an admin or league commissioner, etc. your opinion means that much less.

Well Wags is really surprising me lately, as much as he could have put s**t in other leagues or such, he seems like he settled down and the roles are reversed, Carse looks like ancient Wags. I would personally give a chance to Wags, he seems to own it.

Well Wags is really surprising me lately, as much as he could have put s**t in other leagues or such, he seems like he settled down and the roles are reversed, Carse looks like ancient Wags. I would personally give a chance to Wags, he seems to own it.

thats cute