NHL'94 Forums

LETS GO HOKKEE

rweinmeyer

so when does the time limits begin

I hope soon because according to the draft board he has until 7:33pm tonight to pick.

Fella's update your pick lists. Especially knowing that the next protect round is coming up.

smozoma has did good job with site and running things but for fucks sake you have to change the time limit!!! 26 hrs in rd 4 ...gotta be every hr or people dont give a s**t and pick whenever ...this system is retarded...lots of people talk to me and tell me how f,n stupid this is ...if everyone hates this sysstem ..why keep it this way? :blink:

ive also had guys say they want to quit cause there tired of waiting and some wont join cause of this

your wasting a whole weekend on a couple picks ...when you couldve been finished rd 4 already and done rd 5 by tonight ...but now its going to be at least 3 more days

Edited by hokkeefan

smozoma has did good job with site and running things but for fucks sake you have to change the time limit!!! 26 hrs in rd 4 ...gotta be every hr or people dont give a s**t and pick whenever ...this system is retarded...lots of people talk to me and tell me how f,n stupid this is ...if everyone hates this sysstem ..why keep it this way? :blink:

ive also had guys say they want to quit cause there tired of waiting and some wont join cause of this

your wasting a whole weekend on a couple picks ...when you couldve been finished rd 4 already and done rd 5 by tonight ...but now its going to be at least 3 more days

well, it's 26 hours since 4 picks ago, but yeah, this is the weekend and people need to be a little more considerate that we need things to keep moving. i'll change it..

dude ur doing a great job, haven;t heard boo from a anyone wanting to quit nor not join because the draft isn't going light speed.

Hokee go stick another nicotine patch up ur dill hole u withdrawing numbnut.