NHL'94 Forums

Preformance Enhancing Drugs

I recently played a league match against a guy (who will remain nameless, as I don't want to make his away games tougher-- fans will chant 'cheater' at the away games, throw pipes on the ice, etc.) and he admitted to using a performance enhancer before the game. The performance enhancing drug at hand contained a chemical known as THC, which is known to make you become more absorbed in the game, make the colors on the ice look intensified, and make it easy to shrug off a goal against. It is also known to make you hungry and want to listen to your old Pink Floyd albums, as well as make you rebel against authority.

All I have to say about the matter is that I don't bust my balls practicing every day to have some chump shoot-up with THC before the game. I don't find it fair to those of us who play the game the right way, using only our natural abilities.

I propose that we make players take a drug test before every game. Failure to do so or a positive test will result in the game being forfeited.

NHL94 members, please act now before this problem gets out of hand. Fans of 94 want to see players who play an honest game, like the players of old did. I am afraid that if this problem continues, we could alienate our fans, resulting in the demise of NHL94.

* No... performance is wrong in the title.

Edited by Wittgenstein

This is an outrage. ;)

It's time for these cheaters to come out and admit what they've done. They're ruining the image of the sport.. the game has been tainted. I don't want to be painted with the same brush as these dirty dirty dopers. I feel sick to my stomach..