smozoma

HOW TO: Prevent 2on2 roms from crashing in Edit Lines

1 hour ago, CoachMac said:

Is it possible to prevent the opening screen from crashing when you look at the starting line-ups?
I like seeing my player cards:big_smile:

I think it crashes because of the player card pictures. It might be possible to use EARE to fix the player cards. Or you'd have to do it manually.

24 minutes ago, smozoma said:

I think it crashes because of the player card pictures. It might be possible to use EARE to fix the player cards. Or you'd have to do it manually.

Thanks for the reply, I have been messing with the player cards, I've got them right.

Problem is that when it gets to RW which is blank it shows the generic goalie and freezes.

So I see my center, left wing, and then if I don't hit start before RW shows it crashes.

I can't find a work around.

4 hours ago, CoachMac said:

Thanks for the reply, I have been messing with the player cards, I've got them right.

Problem is that when it gets to RW which is blank it shows the generic goalie and freezes.

So I see my center, left wing, and then if I don't hit start before RW shows it crashes.

I can't find a work around.

Ah, dang.. I was hoping that if the remaining spots were not specified, it would skip.. but I guess it assumes there are at least 6..