NHL'94 Forums

Forsberg's back again!

smozoma

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=353399

Peter Forsberg is back in the game.

The Colorado Avalanche have confirmed a report in the Denver Post that the 37-year old Forsberg will be in the lineup for tonight's game against the Columbus Blue Jackets.

Voracek with the puck on the endboards, waits, passes back to Methot. Methot cranks up a shot and let's it go. Shot blocked by Forsberg, oh he's hurt! The referee whistles the play dead. Did it hit his foot Jim? Yes I think it did. Let's take a look on the replay and.... Ohhhhh that hurt.

hehe..

wrap him helmet to blade in bubble wrap.. he'll still be good

dont you mean his foot/ankle smoz?

Maybe it's one of those 'can't catch up' things that happen to some athletes, but I can't say much beyond that since guys like Teemu Selanne and Mark Recchi are still out there with a steady production despite their age. If he had a little more time, he'd probably adjust.

But really, that felt more like a tease to Avalanche fans more than anything, especially for long-time ones. I mean, just 2 games? Really? That's all the effort Forsberg can do?

I think it was pro-rated, so he gets $24390.24 total for the two games?

So he's gonna earn more than I will in a lifetime, just for two s***y games, where he was -2?