NHL'94 Forums

Spring 2011 Hamachi groups

halifax

Some guys have messaged me because they haven't been able to get into an hamachi group. Pondhcky1 created some new ones.

GENS A can use this one:

group: nhl94classic1

password: nhl94classic1

GENS B1 can use this one:

group: nhl94classic2

password: nhl94classic2

GENS B2 can use this one:

group: nhl94classic3

password: nhl94classic3

SNES1 can use this one:

group: nhl94classic4

password: nhl94classic4

SNES2 can use this one:

group: nhl94classic5

password: nhl94classic5

• 2 weeks later...

There's 15 in the group already. Is 15 the limit per group? If so, I was unaware of that.

There's 15 in the group already. Is 15 the limit per group? If so, I was unaware of that.

No it's not the group that's the problem. It's hamachi as a whole. I think I have too many computers connected to my router or something.

I think that crap passes in time. It has happened to me at times; no choice but to be patient.

Yeah, if you don't pay for hamachi, you can only create groups with a max of 15 users. For my own group, I occasionally pick some random guys, right click them, and "Evict" them to make room for more people. They can always rejoin later if they need to (if there's room).

bobkudelski: join my snwha group and invite others to join that group so you can play your games. I'll evict a few guys to clear some room.

user: snwha

pass: snwha

I can't believe you evicted me from the SNWHA group.

HAHA..sorry bud....but I did notice that you had two profiles in that group...what up with that? One for each cup win I imagine...just rubbing it our faces now? :P I evicted them both. I hope all that evicted means is that you are temporarily booted otherwise I'll have to start another group for next season.