NHL'94 Forums

B-1 league

OneTimer

Well I took over Quebec and was only able to get a few games going. Pittsburg I messaged many of times and never got a response back on when he wanted to play. Same as montreal. Got games with buff chicago toronto. I dont know why guys join the league and never log onto aim or respond to messages on forum regarding other teams in division. Thats all I have to say.

Quite simple. They're the guys who are full of s**t! The ones that think they're awesome beating their mates, then join the league, get their arses kicked in their opening games and then do a runner!

I'm ones of those that will get mad when I lose, but then put the effort into working on where i'm struggling to improve. These jokers that play a few games and are never heard from again are off telling themselves "I don't have time to play" or "I can't be bothered with it".

They can make their excuses, but we all know the real story!

If you know their name on the forum, you can send them a message through the forum, which should send them an email

thats if they bother to read their emails at all

Quite simple. They're the guys who are full of s**t! The ones that think they're awesome beating their mates, then join the league, get their arses kicked in their opening games and then do a runner!

I'm ones of those that will get mad when I lose, but then put the effort into working on where i'm struggling to improve. These jokers that play a few games and are never heard from again are off telling themselves "I don't have time to play" or "I can't be bothered with it".

They can make their excuses, but we all know the real story!

I've played 34 of 40 games, I'm pretty sure I'm not "running" from anybody.

As for the original comment, I explained the issue. I am always signed onto AIM because my iphone doesn't log off automatically. I've been busy lately, I have evidence to back that up, if you look at my playing pattern. Hence the reason why I got a bunch of games in early, I knew I'd have trouble getting them in later. If you give me some times that you're available, I can give you feedback. Send me an email, or just leave them to me on IM and I'll get back to you when I see it.

Well I took over Quebec and was only able to get a few games going. Pittsburg I messaged many of times and never got a response back on when he wanted to play. Same as montreal

lol im Montreal and i already played all my game long time ago...

just to throw my name out there, I'm avail in a pinch if you guys are looking for a replacement coach for B1. I'm starting to get frustrated with the slow progress lately it seems in B1 and B2. Seems we are all stuck waiting on a handful of guys to get our games in. I know OneTimer expressed his frustrations already on here and I personally see him on AIM every day, but other guys, NEVER. EVER. Can't receive offline messages, can't find their profiles to PM, the ones you do they don't respond to PM'S, post in schedule a game with no responses, post a see all message in AIM with no luck. Man! I feel like screaming.

I just want to get this show on the road already. I know it seems everyone is busy but for Christ sake man, post something, anything, let us know you're alive and when you can play. When do you guys think you can play and I'll cater my schedule around yours, I'm sure other guys will do the same. We all signed up to play, we want to play, or so I thought.