NHL'94 Forums

Who has the best fans in the NHL?

RedWingDevil

As a mirror match of the worst fans thread, I made this one.

Which teams do you believe have the best fans in the league? Personally, I think the Los Angeles Kings and the Nashville Predators have pretty nice fanbases around the league. The Maple Leafs fanbase should also be here by default on virtue of having stood through years of mediocrity for so long and still keep watching the games! :lol::lol::lol: That takes the faith of a saint.

When you had a crappy owner who was penny pinching too much and held them back, you kinda have to feel a little uncomfortable even as you kept the faith during the Hawks' tough years.

May I also include Tampa Bay in the mix or do I hold out on that for a bit? Opinions?

montreal.

and montreal.

In terms of intelligence and hockey knowledge, it's virtually impossible to designate one particular fan base as the best or the worst. As far as passion for hockey and passion for the home team goes, I'd have to say that the Montreal Canadiens are the first team to pop into mind. In Montreal, Canadiens hockey is life!