NHL'94 Forums

GENS B Playoffs

halifax

There's still two games remaining but they won't affect standings (they can still be played by Monday night).

1. Chicago (Pearate) - 60 pts

2. Detroit (Kupuck19) - 50 pts (lowest he can finish is 46 points but still good enough for Eastern conference point lead.)

3. Toronto (smozoma) - 46 pts

4. Quebec (Sicarius Fulgar) - 44 pts (wins head to head record with tied teams of 5-1)

5. Tampa Bay (Kingraph) - 44 pts (second in head to head with 3-4 record)

6. Buffalo (Gretzkyonacold) - 44 pts (third in head to head with 2-5 record)

7. Calgary (Eggink444) - 42 pts

8. Winnipeg (nhl94dan) 38 pts (wins head to head tie break over egorde)

Chaos won't have site posted until next week but playoffs can start right away as scores can be logged in the forums.

Chicago vs Winnipeg, winner plays winner of Quebec vs Tampa Bay

Detroit vs Calgary, winner plays winner of Toronto vs Buffalo.

All best of 7 series, higher seed has home advantage.

Good luck!

Good luck to everyone. Really think these are going to be awesome playoffs. I really can´t see a clear favourite from all of us. We´re all just so evenly matched. Should be exciting.

Gonna put the pressure on & stick with my original prediction of Pearate with CHI though. Having Chicago has been the difference between an average record & a good record for him this season. Beat me 5-1 one game when I outshot him 16-5, and beat Sicarius 4-something with only 6 shots on goal too. Having Belfour at one end & JR at the other has given him the edge in a lot of games..............No pressure Pearate! lol ;)

I'm not involved, so for some unbiased predictions:

I like Chicago over Winnipeg in 6, dan's gonna give him a battle, but pearate will take care of him behind Belfour. Calgary over Detroit in 7, very even coaches, Theo Fleury's a force, eggink's self-loathing about how poorly he finished the season will go away after he makes a name for himself by winning this series. I'll take Toronto over Buffalo in 5, the savvy veteran with the flyweight Gilmour is trouble for anyone, and then I'm going to take Tampa in 7 over Quebec, Bradley smash.

So in round 2, that sets up Chicago vs Tampa Bay and Calgary vs Toronto. Both would go 7, I'll make predictions on the winner when we get to that point though :-).

I'll take Toronto over Buffalo in 5, the savvy veteran with the flyweight Gilmour is trouble for anyone

Think you may be writing me off a little there. Guess we´ll see

I'm not involved, so for some unbiased predictions:

I like Chicago over Winnipeg in 6, dan's gonna give him a battle, but pearate will take care of him behind Belfour. Calgary over Detroit in 7, very even coaches, Theo Fleury's a force, eggink's self-loathing about how poorly he finished the season will go away after he makes a name for himself by winning this series. I'll take Toronto over Buffalo in 5, the savvy veteran with the flyweight Gilmour is trouble for anyone, and then I'm going to take Tampa in 7 over Quebec, Bradley smash.

So in round 2, that sets up Chicago vs Tampa Bay and Calgary vs Toronto. Both would go 7, I'll make predictions on the winner when we get to that point though :-).

Chi needed 7.

I agree that CAL/DET goes 7, coin-flip for me. BUF/TOR goes 7 as well, coin-flip. TB/QUE goes 7.

You guessed it...

Coin flip.

Yes, I know, pretty bold predictions. :lol: I love how open this will be.

Chi needed 7.

I agree that CAL/DET goes 7, coin-flip for me. BUF/TOR goes 7 as well, coin-flip. TB/QUE goes 7.

You guessed it...

Coin flip.

Yes, I know, pretty bold predictions. :lol: I love how open this will be.

Agree. Seriously, how do you predict these games?! You may be able to lean towards one player, but you can't say for sure IMO. B league has been awesome this season & it seriously is anybodies..................but i'm still going with Pearate due to the CHI factor!