NHL'94 Forums

GENS A 2nd round (1st) Carse vs (4th) da94wookie

halifax

I'm putting a bounty on Carse's head. As soon as he has a major concussion and/or broken fingers, I'll be ready to play. SOH, Bo, Witt... I got a case of Pennsylvania Style Lager and a deluxe 6 button sega controller for whoever can deliver. Just kidding. :D

This week is really busy for me at work. Most of my free time will be spent watching the Rangers-Devils games... Carse: can you do Monday or Wednesday after the games? That would be around 11pm EST (unless there's overtime).

:lol::lol:

Should be a great series. Carse is due to win a league, been awhile. But i like dawookie in this one, in 7. Make sure u guys record them!

haha my hands are insured like troy's hair!! laugh.gif

I am out of town/away from my controller until thursday so no worries about your busy week.. I should be around next weekend during the day, but Ill know for sure closer to the date

Next weekend is Memorial Day Weekend... I'll be at a friend's birthday party all-day Saturday. Not sure of my plans Sunday/Monday, but if the weather is nice I'll be hoping to do some BBQ during the daytime.

I'm putting a bounty on Carse's head. As soon as he has a major concussion and/or broken fingers, I'll be ready to play. SOH, Bo, Witt... I got a case of Pennsylvania Style Lager and a deluxe 6 button sega controller for whoever can deliver. Just kidding. :D

too bad Wags isn't around anymore, he would take you up on it for sure :P

And on a totally unrelated note, your "Cold Beers" picture thing always cracked me up. Here's his rival:

hotcoffey.png

And on a totally unrelated note, your "Cold Beers" picture thing always cracked me up. Here's his rival:

hotcoffey.png

Thanks Bo. Coffey works on 2 levels, because I like iced coffee too! Hot beer, not so much.

More fun with images (stolen from pixelpuck.com), the Chelios Troll:

chellimpg.gif