NHL'94 Forums

NHL 94 Trading Cards

Evan also scanned the whole set on the nhl94.com homepage: http://nhl94.com/htm...nhl94_cards.php

This dude is asking $350 obo: http://www.ebay.com/...=item20c7b9261d

Thanks.

Ya that ebay listing is why I was curious. I don't think they're worth anywhere near $300!! Maybe $100?

he must have forgotten the decimal. tree fiddy sounds about right.

I must know why. I'd be pissed if I paid $350.00 for a set and then realized Tikkanen was left out. he rules! did his contract with the NHLPA have a special clause about approving every likeness? was he Melrose's most despised player? did his image break the printer? love those '93/'94 Rangers! Esa must be placated!

The set I won over the pool of the 2010 World Cup has every one of the star players of the teams, including Tikkanen when I recieved it. I still have the box even today.

why would yours have Tikk when others don't? did you just physically verify this? confirm with a picture or it didn't happen!

...Well, crap. I thought I also had Tikkanen in there too. Guess I was wrong.

• 1 month later...

Call me crazy, but I just recently purchased an unopened box of these cards. It did not cost $350! It did not even cost $35.

It's just something that I will feel really good about having... although I'll probably never open it. I can see the cards online whenever I want!

was it $3.50?