NHL'94 Forums

So what have I missed? :)

Weight bug fix! Smozoma found the bug and has been running a great league for 7 seasons now.

New guys have shown up and created renewed energy in the site - kingraph, dawookie to name a few.

Some of the old more challenging members still exist :)

Welcome back Don!

Chaos has done a good job improving the league support of the nhl94online.com website. There's interest in getting game upload support / stats for the site.. the site is PHP, so any chance you could provide some code from that pretty awesome site you made before you disappeared 3 years ago? :) (the blitz site is ASP/VBscript code)

some new hacks..

* while clockwise doesn't post on the site anymore, he has a website at http://www.pixelpuck.com/ with an amazing 2012 ROM.

* clockwise got some off-site genesis hacker to make a Goalie Control button for nhl94 genesis. Amazing. It uses the 6-button controller support. it's in the 2012 ROM. the only problem with the goalie patch is it breaks NOSE compatibility.

* players in the original game were rated on a scale of 0-6, but I made a hack so they can be rated 0-15. it's in clockwise's ROM

* there's EARE for editing some stuff NOSE doesn't know how to do

* there's the Hack Applicator which applies a bunch of my hacks

* +/- stat hack. Also, Time On Ice.

Ah yes, I remember DaDonch made a pretty good 2on2 video ages ago... (unless I'm thinking of someone else?)

We had stats for the most recent 2on2 Canada-vs-USA summit league, and everyone had their own player in the ROM:

http://blitz94.com/s...playerstats.asp

have you really been gone that long? I went to check, but our new search tools default to a limited search and are extremely cumbersome while trying to look further back. I could've sworn you never left. welcome back!

Thanks guys, it sounds like awesome new things keep coming!!!

You know what Smoz, I was looking for that PHP code and I think it's on a different computer that I don't have with me. I'm contemplating starting a new one from scratch. Before I went on my hiatus, I wanted to create a big database to upload every type of basic ROM ('94 GENS, SNES, '93), but the motivation to finish it was never there. If I undertake something like that again, I want to make sure I follow through on it and not disappoint. I'll have to brush up on my PHP hex address extracting. ;)

I never did make any videos, I just created the ROMs for the GDL for a couple of seasons, and commished during GDL 3.

@Trudatman - LOL, yeah I did a bit of lurking here and there, but I don't think I've really been active since 2009.

Honestly, a bunch of stuff happened (divorce mainly, XBox 360) which sapped my motivation from NHL '94. Now it's been a while, I've moved back to the East Coast, I've been bored playing Black Ops, MW3, and Battlefield, so I figured I would check back here and see what's going on. I always enjoyed the community, the GDL, 2on2 and the friendships I made on here.

I'm not sure to what extent my return will be, as far as leagues and websites go, but we shall see.

But it's great to be back!! :)

Thanks guys, it sounds like awesome new things keep coming!!!

You know what Smoz, I was looking for that PHP code and I think it's on a different computer that I don't have with me. I'm contemplating starting a new one from scratch. Before I went on my hiatus, I wanted to create a big database to upload every type of basic ROM ('94 GENS, SNES, '93), but the motivation to finish it was never there. If I undertake something like that again, I want to make sure I follow through on it and not disappoint. I'll have to brush up on my PHP hex address extracting. ;)

I never did make any videos, I just created the ROMs for the GDL for a couple of seasons, and commished during GDL 3.

@Trudatman - LOL, yeah I did a bit of lurking here and there, but I don't think I've really been active since 2009.

Honestly, a bunch of stuff happened (divorce mainly, XBox 360) which sapped my motivation from NHL '94. Now it's been a while, I've moved back to the East Coast, I've been bored playing Black Ops, MW3, and Battlefield, so I figured I would check back here and see what's going on. I always enjoyed the community, the GDL, 2on2 and the friendships I made on here.

I'm not sure to what extent my return will be, as far as leagues and websites go, but we shall see.

But it's great to be back!! :)

I just came back too. I used to be cr0ssbar. Workin on a user friendly NHL 94/13 version with new selection screen logos, plus NHLPA 13 which I also plan releasing. I think I was gone for 5 years. Nice to see you!

EDIT: Heck of a run by our boys in blue this year! Lost to the Devils in the playoffs but it's cool, we got Nash now and they lost their Captain. 2013 is our year! Gaborik triple OT goal...I was in my car at a red light when he scored it, honking my horn like a maniac! I'll never forget it. :)

Edited by dynamo11

I just came back too. I used to be cr0ssbar. Workin on a user friendly NHL 94/13 version with new selection screen logos, plus NHLPA 13 which I also plan releasing. I think I was gone for 5 years. Nice to see you!

EDIT: Heck of a run by our boys in blue this year! Lost to the Devils in the playoffs but it's cool, we got Nash now and they lost their Captain. 2013 is our year! Gaborik triple OT goal...I was in my car at a red light when he scored it, honking my horn like a maniac! I'll never forget it. :)

Boo, I had money on Sens vs. Rangers Game 6, I was so sad when the Sens lost. Then Capitals vs Rangers Game 5, I bet 35 dollars on the serires. When Carlson scored I was sure that was the game, So I stopped watching to let my parents use the TV. When they were done I wanted to check what the score of the game was because I had no internet at the time, 2-1 Washington with about 2 minutes left. But I had to leave because at the time I would not sleep at my house and the owners of the house I would sleep at had no sports coverage. The whole night I was 100% convinced the Caps won, when I woke up early I decided to walk home and right when I entered my house my dad told me that the Rangers had won :(