NHL'94 Forums

GDL 9 - Games Played

DaDonch44

post-707-0-30861200-1348774807_thumb.png

As of right now, 3:45 PM on 9/27. This is where we stand as far as Games Played.

On average you need to get in between 12-18 games by 10/3.

I have spoken to some of you already and you said you'll get caught up this weekend. The only one I'm really worried about is Sebe. He has not been on the forums in over two weeks. If anyone has had contact with him please let me know. We will have to move forward with a replacement soon if he doesn't show up.

We are about half and half as a league... Outstanding job by those who are way ahead of schedule!!! For the other guys, I know people are busy and have stuff going on. But, let's try to get a couple games in each day and then pick it up on the weekends.

post-707-0-16293100-1349418702_thumb.png

Here is an update on how we are doing on Games Played as a whole. Sorry if the picture is a little fuzzy, I was trying to show the whole excel sheet at once.

We are currently in Week 3 which runs until Oct. 11th. Most of you were ok in the first two weeks of the season. There are only about 5 or 6 of you who really, really need to get some games in.

Since we only have one guy on the Waiting List (me), and there are a bunch of leagues going right now, I'm not trying to be real strict at this point. Some of the guys have been busy, and have real life things going on. So, this post is more informative, that being a ball buster.

Just try to get about 7 games in per week. On Oct.11th, have about 21 finished, on Oct. 19th, about 28 (halfway point of the season).

Good up the great work... the race to the playoffs looks to be exciting.

hello,i have to wait untill tueday or wednesdAY for internet,there too busy to come earlier,moved into my new house,just waiting impatiently,starting over is lame but cant wait to play 94 n get my mind off of s**t

No worries Hokkee... I'm sure the '94 Gods will make you feel a little better once you get the internet hooked up.

post-707-0-09772500-1350470574_thumb.png

I just updated my table (two days early) and I wanted to say thanks to you guys. You have been doing one helluva job in getting your games in. You needed around 28.333 games done by the 19th (half the season) and right now as a group you're averaging 28.083. I couldn't ask for more, keep up the great work.

Things will be even better once beavers and hokkee start getting their games in soon.

Are guys having any trouble getting a hold of VC? He did tell me at one point that he wasn't hearing from guys. I know on AIM his name always has the little phone icon next to it.

• 3 weeks later...

post-707-0-79398200-1352157117_thumb.png

Alright guys, still doing a decent job, but we are falling behind the pace.

Ideally, the regular season should end in about 2-3 weeks.

If it's starting to come down to the guys who are really far behind, we do have about 5 guys on the waiting list. I don't want to do it, but we're more than 6 weeks into the season. I'll have to consider replacing guys to get the games in.

Let's finish up strong. The sooner we get the regular season and playoffs over, the sooner you draft nuts can start drafting again. :)

Sebe n beavers where art thou

Beavers computer broke, he's trying to get one this weekend.

I emailed Sebe, no response yet.

Im gone till 26th

Ugh, I guess trying for the end of the regular season by Nov. 20th is out the window. :P