NHL'94 Forums

Plabax's Analyzation - Introduction Post

PlabaxV2

PLABAX'S ANALYZATION - *INTRODUCTION*

This is a section of the '94 forums where I will be analyzing various things centered around NHL '94. This goes from stats to players to miscellaneous topics.

I came up with this because whenever I speak to some of the advanced players like TomKabs or Icestorm, it always ends up in a conversation or an argument that goes very very deep in to the world of '94 and we sound like professional '94 experts with the craziest knowledge that nobody else in the world knows.

Some of these will probably be pretty long but it's full of insider tips from the best and it's really for the guys who already have limited knowledge in NHL '94 :D They should be interesting reads.

Edited by PlabaxV2

This thread needs renamed "Plabax Diary: A Place For Little Girls to Vent"

It should be renamed "How to pass-shot Plabax style"

In the end, all players are simply a conglomerate of individual attributes in which the first and last name attributes have no impact on the players abilities or performance.

Therefore, 7-6-6 is astronomically better then 7-4-4 when all other attributes relatively even. :)

7-5-5 with 4/5 shp/sha is marginally better then 7-4-4 with 3/4 shot in WBF rom

Keyboarders IMO have an advantage over controller players with all else being equal. That being said, I tried to learn how to use the board but failed miserably :)

In the end, all players are simply a conglomerate of individual attributes in which the first and last name attributes have no impact on the players abilities or performance.

Therefore, 7-6-6 is astronomically better then 7-4-4 when all other attributes relatively even. :)

7-5-5 with 4/5 shp/sha is marginally better then 7-4-4 with 3/4 shot in WBF rom

LOL_WUT_PEAR.jpg

Ice, I read that 4 times and still not sure wtf you're talking about.

Essentially the name on the jersey means nothing, it's all attributes.

Ya so Mogilny is exponentially better then Robitaille

And

Klima is marginally then Geoff Courtnall :)

This officially reopens a huge debate Plabax and I have had a zillion times lololololoo

But I don't like the reductionist view of players. Each one has their own quirks & personality & play differently from everyone else. Each player has their own geist. If you think otherwise, you are a hopeless 94 nihilist

#analytics