NHL'94 Forums

Double agent Klima or the weirdest glitch I've seen yet

annatar

Was playing SNES exis against Oilers442 tonight and I guess the NHL 94 gods decided I needed a bit of extra help cause at some point Klima switched teams from EDM to NYR... except not really. He was still an EDM skater just wearing the wrong uniform. It lasted the whole period. Absolutely bizarre and I hope it happens again to my opponent cause it's super confusing for them. Haha.

h1srRs7.jpg

I have also never encountered this. standard ROM? weird, for sure.

Edited by trudatman

yeah, this is pretty criminal. I think I'll stop playing so this thing that almost never happens never happens to me. I think if it occurred, I'd have to end my miserable gaming existence. I'm glad you guys teased me into submission. mission complete! I hereby concede that the SNES version of '94 is worthless.

so this lasted a whole period? how about some background on the setup that provided such a great glitch?

Oilers might have gotten a video, I'm not sure. Standard rom though. It happened while the play was on during the second period, no idea what triggered it, and it stayed like that until the end of the period even though there were whistles and we scored a couple goals. Back to normal for start of the third.

I noticed the screencap, lol, I think that was me reacting to his 4th goal.