NHL'94 Forums

the best music

Hartford - "Brass Bonanza"

Well Brass Bonanza by far is the best song in the game, however they never play it after Hartford scores a goal in NHL 94. Instead it is heard at Hartford home games at the start of every period and randomly thoughout play during periods sometimes even one after another with a minor break. Also Brass Bonanza in NHL 94 is played at many other teams games during the course of play. :lol:

Well Brass Bonanza by far is the best song in the game, however they never play it after Hartford scores a goal in NHL 94. Instead it is heard at Hartford home games at the start of every period and randomly thoughout play during periods sometimes even one after another with a minor break. Also Brass Bonanza in NHL 94 is played at many other teams games during the course of play. :lol:

They actually do play it from time to time after you score a goal. But yes, it's always at the beginning of the period. They use Brass Bonzanza in a lot of the arenas... don't know if they actually used that music elsewhere. I know for one, in NHL94 Madison Square Garden will sometimes play Brass Bonzanza after a goal is scored.

This is how my friends and I started giving this song lyrics...something like "Es-Es-Es-Es-a Tik-a-nnen, Es-Es-a Tik-a-nnen."

Was pretty funny.