NHL'94 Forums

gens A, aepurniet

matthurray

I'm making a WWF call out here.

This guy has 6 games completed.

He is never online.

When he is, I message him to no response.

Maybe he is just not available, and I am bothering him. If so, he clearly doesn't have time for the league.

Get some games in, or replace him.

Yes guys.. aepurniet's out.

And I will try to get something done ASAP. Funny you mention addisonbr, he's the 1st person in mind.

-Evan

Quick note:

addisonbr (from Gens B ) will be taking over Edmonton in Gens A. Jacob is away on business so he can't get to making that change right away, but we'll try to get that setup ASAP.

addisonbr, if you want to play games and write them down for now you can. Or you can just wait until your info is in the Edmonton Gens A teampage.

-Evan

Yes, cause god knows how hard it is to have a good record with Chicago. :ninja: But yeah, he's pretty good. Sign him up.
addisonbr (from Gens B ) will be taking over Edmonton in Gens A. Jacob is away on business so he can't get to making that change right away, but we'll try to get that setup ASAP.

addisonbr, if you want to play games and write them down for now you can. Or you can just wait until your info is in the Edmonton Gens A teampage.

Actually, there seems to be some sort of problem with Edmonton in the 94 ROM. I was playing with them today and noticed some glitches:

1) The center sometimes goes down when he's checked

2) The computer-controlled defensemen aren't always camped out in front of the goalie like they're supposed to be

3) And speaking of the goalie, this is really weird, but he sometimes lets in one-timers

Maybe someone who knows more about editing the game can look into fixing this and get back to me? Thanks.

:)

Guest BSDaemon
Eat my shorts

I didn't do it nobody saw me do it - cant prove anything

*edit*

Jeez... I remember when these catchphrases actually entertained us. Bart gave up the "main character" status to Homer fairly quickly

All right fellows, let's get to it... A couple of you have been good enough to help me test drive the team a bit, and it looks like Jacob enabled me for logging Edmonton's games. I'd love to knock out as many of the Month One games on my list as possible, so shoot me an IM or email so we can schedule:

AIM - addisonbr

email - addisonbrnospam [at] gmailnospam [dot] comnospam

(remove 'nospam' from the above)