NHL'94 Forums

Rob B

matthurray

I've IMed RobB probably 6 or 7 times since the league started, and have not received a response from him at all. I am wondering if this is a trend? I can see that he is playing some of his games, so he must be getting in touch with people somehow.

So if you get this RobB, send me an IM so we can play our games.

And JJ2k and Eddiesaurusrex, 2 guys that I don't see online much, hit me up so we can play.

Rob B is a nice guy when you do get a hold of him, and like CamKneely said, I'm sure he's just very busy ATM.

Same with Edisaurusrex. I talked to him today and we're gonna get our games done later tonight.

ok, so i would just like to respond to all of this, MattHurray and Habs i have never seen IM me before ever, once. MattHurray i kind of remember, i actually think i might have asked him once to play but i forget. I am a senior at villanova university and am in the middle of exams, thats why i havent been on line, as for a couple of weeks of me being offline, that is retarded, this guy habs i have never even heard of, he sounds like an a**hole though, "ratlike?" how does that even fit, it doesnt make any sense, if you are going to attack my character without warrant try doing so in a clever way or at least a way that makes some sense. the bottom line is that i hate to say it but my last semester of college exams are a shade more important than this league, i will resume playing on monday and will not turn down any games from thence forth. thanks to those who defended me, they are the ones whom have spoken to me and played with me, the others probably just have a buddy they want in the league, so find some scrupils and get in touch with me if you have beef. and if you need to call me at 610 329 2330, im not a jerk, and i love hockey, but i will not stand for some smug kid with not life and no sac trying to talk s**t, so keep it to yourself. ROCK.

Rob B Fabulous

www.thewickedsticks.com

Yo Rob... I see you online almost every day, so I got your back there, but I'm not lying about sending you IMs on 5 or so separate occasions and not getting a reply. Maybe you should try upgrading your IM, because it seems a lot of people are having the same problem with you.

Anyways, I look forward to connecting with you and playing with you when your finals are over. and I hope your IM works :D

- from some smug kid with not life and no sac

Wow, PMS.

Take it easy son, and I have sent IMs on many separate occasions just like Matt, with no reply. Fix your software, I sound like an a**hole because you dont reply. Sounds about right.

No sac? Atleast my fucing last name isnt Fabulous. :)

No more needs to be said.