NHL'94 Forums

what are the plans after draft lg is done?

hokkeefan

either would be fine but 07 would be a nice change

I'm putting my vote in for another 94 draft league. I have found this league to be super fun and most (if not all) of the guys involved are very commited to the league itself and taking care of it. This combination pretty much guarantees (IMO) a succesful league. Props to Dmitry, the stats page is great and getting things done in the league is a breeze. The stats page can give you a clear and interesting look at the progress of your team. In my opinion, the stats takes the online league experience to a whole new level. Amazing. Good job man! I myself wouldn't mind extending the schedule a bit maybe to 82 games next time around. Once again, with the right players I think it could mirror the NHL season itself. We would probably have a large group of guys who are in this league who may be interested in another after this concludes. Once again, I think the key would be a lot of familair faces with a few new players who were proven dependable. I would be in for sure. Anyhow, the season has been fun guys, let's keep it rolling into the playoffs. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

KingsCupRun93

i think theres gona be a redraft, but if possible id like to keep this league going too...

07 is interesting idea....2007 draft would be cool. Or just normal pick 2007 rom team.

Maybe we can do all :dal_skater_hand_grab:

I give an emphatic thumbs down to anything involving new players or teams... i'm sure there are a ton of other leagues that do that exact thing, this league will be cool because the draft will become a nearly exact science, you can try out different players each season and there will be no bickering over ratings. plus as a whalers fan i hate the current version of the nhl, i havent watched a full 60 minute hockey game in about a decade, the old players and teams were way cooler.

the draft league will remain the same except for possible expansion and schedule and division alignment changes

a 2007 league would only take a day or two to set up, but when i mentioned it before there wasn't much interest.

the draft league will remain the same except for possible expansion and schedule and division alignment changes

a 2007 league would only take a day or two to set up, but when i mentioned it before there wasn't much interest.

Just wanted to say, Once again, thanks and great job.

I would like to second BHF comment with a big thank you to Dmitri. I'm not only impressed with his workmanship on this league but how many guys out there can you honestly say have his gf man his forum when he's not available? I'm impressed on all levels.

Dmitri, can you set up a girlfriend training tutorial as well? ;-)