NHL'94 Forums

Da Donch I apologize..

Guest Wags13

I hope the power went out when we were just playing. If not, your just being a jerk.

Just to let you all know, I was up 5-1 with about 4 minutes to go in the third and wags quit.

I'm hoping we can resolve this is in calm peaceful manner.

Guest Wags13
I hope the power went out when we were just playing. If not, your just being a jerk.

Just to let you all know, I was up 5-1 with about 4 minutes to go in the third and wags quit.

I'm hoping we can resolve this is in calm peaceful manner.

Oh so how do we resolve the four previous games we tried and had to quit because of your 90+ ping????

You should talk boy.

Oh so how do we resolve the four previous games we tried and had to quit because of your 90+ ping????

You should talk boy.

Well, considering it was apparently working this 5th game, and you chose to play through the whole game, you resolve this by either playing the last few minutes of the game or loging the save state at the desynch that one of you should have made.

Out of curiosity, how soon did the other 4 attempts desynch and what was the score? If it was tied or you just agreed to restart fully, there is no problem here. Log the game.

Guest Wags13
Well, considering it was apparently working this 5th game, and you chose to play through the whole game, you resolve this by either playing the last few minutes of the game or loging the save state at the desynch that one of you should have made.

Out of curiosity, how soon did the other 4 attempts desynch and what was the score? If it was tied or you just agreed to restart fully, there is no problem here. Log the game.

They never did desynch. Either I or dmac stopped the game because of his whack ass ping. I was winning each game 1-0 I believe.

Point is- he is pretty rich to talk about someone f**king up a game.

OK. Wags, I hate arguing. I just like to enjoy this draft league the way it should be, not with all this sh*t. So let's just end this right now, so we don't start another huge argument ok?

And just for fact, no, you weren't up 1-0 every game we tried, and even when we played the game where i was winning 5-1, I let you get that goal! So stop complaining and just play the game it was meant to be played.

btw good game, until you quit of course

Guest Wags13
OK. Wags, I hate arguing. I just like to enjoy this draft league the way it should be, not with all this sh*t. So let's just end this right now, so we don't start another huge argument ok?

And just for fact, no, you weren't up 1-0 every game we tried, and even when we played the game where i was winning 5-1, I let you get that goal! So stop complaining and just play the game it was meant to be played.

btw good game, until you quit of course

The f** i wasn't dmac.. get off dial up 90 pinger.

I feel like quiting all the time..so instead of "losing the power in my house", or "Disconnecting", I just sit on the puck,im sure a few of you have seen me do it with a min left ill just skate around and dump the puck if the enemy atacks! :}