NHL'94 Forums

i imagine people should try to have games done by sunday night

hokkeefan

I'd suggest next week. Monkey and Pill have a lot of games, and sunday might be unreasonable if they don't have time or their opponents don't. Perhaps the end of next week, or the Monday of the week after that? A week and a half should be enough.

I'd suggest next week. Monkey and Pill have a lot of games, and sunday might be unreasonable if they don't have time or their opponents don't. Perhaps the end of next week, or the Monday of the week after that? A week and a half should be enough.

a week and a half!!! f**k man are you gary bettman trying to run the league into the summer time haha i would say maximum wednesday and if thats not possible for some people i hear golf is a good game to play or maybe bowling or bass fishing and for monkeys sake it doesnt really matter if he finishes he is going to be out anyways and takeyourpill i would say let up on the pill poppin and play some f**king games and kgman just kick him out! :wacko: