NHL'94 Forums

CALLING P to the ILL-EO

lakings93PA

Pill, I will be able to play our playoff games pretty much anytime tomorrow (Monday) day or night. I will be on AIM on and off all day, so let me know what time you want to play. Let's just plow through these games.

Hey Pronger - I shop at the Gap too

we must have tried to play at least a dozen times and on three different servers with the same result... desynch in the first period. freakin' insane. sorry to keep everyone waiting. this series should have been over tonight, but i dunno. strange s**t. i dont understand it. i kept lagging out. my ping was low and about the same as kings. turned my computer off for 20 mins, unhooked everything. fired it up and still the same thing happened. im confused :angry:

Yes, we have been trying but Pill is having desynch issues. We are gonna have another go at it either later tonight or tomorrow. Once get get rolling it will be done quickly as we both are trying to get it done.

Hahaa.... sorry Hokkee. No, I did not desynch. I had an emergency call that I had to take. Since it was an exhi, I figured that I would just IM you after I got it taken care of to see if you wanted to play again. When I signed back on 5 mins later, you were gone.