NHL'94 Forums

Poll Results

DaDonch44

The deadline has past and here are the final tallies:

-By a vote of 9-3, Hokkeefan is ALLOWED to return to the GDL.

(Remember Hokkee, short leash.)

-By a vote of 6-4-1 (PWNAGE, Injuring, Boarding), the new name of the "Boarding" Penalty will be PWNAGE!!

-By a vote of 8-6-5 (2 Minutes, 1 Minute, 3 Minutes), the PWNAGE!! Penalty will remain the same length as the rest at 2 MINUTES.

-By a vote of 6-5, Duplicate Players WILL NOT be allowed.

-By a vote of 5-4 (Commish Tiebreaker Vote), the type of Draft we are using is a HYBRID DRAFT with the first TWO ROUNDS NON-SNAKING. The rest of the draft will follow the regular snaking procedure. (**This is subject to change due to the written response poll**)

The deadline has past and here are the final tallies:

-By a vote of 9-3, Hokkeefan is ALLOWED to return to the GDL. - Have fun while I drive the craziness out of you this season(Remember Hokkee, short leash.)

-By a vote of 6-4-1 (PWNAGE, Injuring, Boarding), the new name of the "Boarding" Penalty will be PWNAGE!! -Lame as hell since it's still pronounced Ownage

-By a vote of 8-6-5 (2 Minutes, 1 Minute, 3 Minutes), the PWNAGE!! Penalty will remain the same length as the rest at 2 MINUTES. - the only close to sensical thing coming out of the voting

-By a vote of 6-5, Duplicate Players WILL NOT be allowed. - who really cared that there were 2 Randy Ladouceurs??? ...Oh, but we want it like the nhl.... Well, the nhl doesn't redraft their team each season either

-By a vote of 5-4 (Commish Tiebreaker Vote), the type of Draft we are using is a HYBRID DRAFT with the first TWO ROUNDS NON-SNAKING. The rest of the draft will follow the regular snaking procedure. - Please see "Special Thank You"

PWNAGE? How embarrassing. It's an OLD SCHOOL game. Keep the terminology old school. Oh well.

I agree BHF, I felt "Injuring" was simple and fit the purpose of the penalty. But I guess that is what happens when you give the power to the people.

You people need to get over it. The options that were chosen got the most votes, and that's it. It's done. Deal with it.

You guys voted, so if you don't like what you voted for, you have only yourselves to blame.

Okay, I'm done.

Then you know what? Since apparently my choice has raised a big ruckus, Donchy can change it to the 2nd place vote. You guys want your nostalgia? You got it. I'm not here to make enemies. I'm just here to lose my games and get the #1 pick next season :)

no b/c then they will argue whether its fake or not, and then wonder if its really her b/c of the poor 16 bit quality. you would just open up another can of worms...

SSiG.... thats up to you and the rest of the guys man... I just try to keep things organized. Just let me know so I can put it in the ROM.

I propose we vote to shut everyone the hell up. And then change the name of the penalty to a picture of naked Jessica Alba.

That will make everyone happy.

:)

Even worse, we'd be fighting over who would be the first to drool over her hooters.

-By a vote of 6-4-1 (PWNAGE, Injuring, Boarding), the new name of the "Boarding" Penalty will be PWNAGE!! -Lame as hell since it's still pronounced Ownage

You can pronounce it pwnage if you want, as most people seem to :P Just my own personal holy war there... silent p!

And I too thought 'injuring' was better, but 'pwnage' will still make me laugh.

You can pronounce it pwnage if you want, as most people seem to :P Just my own personal holy war there... silent p!

And I too thought 'injuring' was better, but 'pwnage' will still make me laugh.

Its going back to "Injuring"

yeah, how bad would you wanna punch the other dude in the head after he just injured your best player with a lame ass name like "PWNAGE" as the name of the infraction. It's these kind of retarded ideas encourage violence in many online communities, 94.com included.