NHL'94 Forums

NYI vs VAN

dethrox

Uh, that's "Tickenest" (9 letters.) Man, so many posts...same stuff that made me want to quit during the Nostalgia league. On the other hand, against all odds, I was actually upheld as a paragon of sportsmanship during the prodigy/master saga, so I guess I'd better live up to that billing, so, GG.

What, no snarky response to what I wrote? You're slipping, Darrell.

sorry bud...if you it makes you feel better..I scolded dethrox on AIM..."9 letters" i told him. along with several words of vulgarity.

he'll never make the same mistake again....although i can't guarantee if he'll spell tocknest correctly.

O HAI!

I was sick. Very sick. Dr.-Marvin-Monroe-missing-from-The-Simpsons-for-ten-years sick. Tick and his wife were nice enough to nurse me back to health. But yeah, as soon as Tick drops out of the Capitalism league and I can take over Philly, I'll start playing, but until then, I'll just be his adorable little bro who definitely is not him.

Uh, that's "Tickenest" (9 letters.) Man, so many posts...same stuff that made me want to quit during the Nostalgia league.

Just a temporary one-season situation while the true gods of NHL94 Classic League recharge their batteries. I'd love to have implemented site-based logging, but I do not have Jacob's skillz. Entering the scores by hand and manually updating the standings is how I roll.

Party on Tock.