NHL'94 Forums

Can we open up the Schedule?

I know this has probably been discussed a zillion times before, but can we open up the schedule and release all the games?

My work schedule hasn't been to kind to me lately. Add on top of that a cross country move from Chicago to Nevada is just around the corner.

With the current format I'll be (and im sure others will be) in the same boat as last year trying to play catch up at the end of the season. I definitely still enjoy playing, but the truth is I'm just a casual gamer nowadays. I like playing here and there. I know its my own fault, but playing marathon catch up sessions, or staying up late just to play games isnt my thing.

Sorry to rant, but if we can't open up some more games it's probably best to find a replacement for me sooner then later.

In other news, I'll be touring all the major Canadian cities starting in late june. Who wants to get some beers?

I'm open to that brother. I hear ya on the changing priorities front.

Good luck in the move. Lay a hun down on red for me next chance you get.

My work schedule hasn't been to kind to me lately. Add on top of that a cross country move from Chicago to Nevada is just around the corner.

Welcome to the West Coast BHF.... won't be long till we can start working on an NHL 94 custom slot machine

Maybe we could release extra games for people having trouble getting games in. Generally, though, I like how it is now, where games are released in pairs against certain divisions..

I know this has probably been discussed a zillion times before, but can we open up the schedule and release all the games?

With the current format I'll be (and im sure others will be) in the same boat as last year trying to play catch up at the end of the season. I definitely still enjoy playing, but the truth is I'm just a casual gamer nowadays. I like playing here and there. I know its my own fault, but playing marathon catch up sessions, or staying up late just to play games isnt my thing.

Sorry to rant, but if we can't open up some more games it's probably best to find a replacement for me sooner then later.

In other news, I'll be touring all the major Canadian cities starting in late june. Who wants to get some beers?

I have said this many times that all games need to be released! For some people it is hard to get games in cause when they are online those 3-4 guys that are on your released games arent online, but 8 other guys that are in the league that are online arent on your list.So you dont get to play any while your available