NHL'94 Forums

Pest Control

HABS

Wags has been permanently booted from the tournament.

This tourny is for fun, I dont want diseases or bad apples in here.

I gave him a chance but the child just doesn't know when to take a timeout and stfu.

Team 2 keeps NJK for now. And has a full lineup with Icestorm joining.

fxgn78.jpg

Guest Wags13
Wags has been permanently booted from the tournament.

This tourny is for fun, I dont want diseases or bad apples in here.

I gave him a chance but the child just doesn't know when to take a timeout and stfu.

Team 2 keeps NJK for now. And has a full lineup with Icestorm joining.

fxgn78.jpg

Your loss Habs

The funniest part of all of this is that Habs is the one acting like a child.. we were playing a exhibition 2v2 game and with about 5 seconds left in the first period my teammate got the puck in our end..I got on my horse and started streaking towards the goal..my teammate fired a three quarter ice pass which i caught up to to one time it over the left shoulder of the goalie, only to have the clock go to zero mere inches from going in..

I replayed it one time(switched it to reverse angle for effect).. and Habs imploded on the intergame chat.. TYPING IN ALL CAPS "LETS GO" "WHO CARES" and the such..

I merely bashed him in return on AIM and was promptly booted from the tournament.. whatever...this community has too many high strung geeks who need a life.. and Habs is president of the club.

GAGAGA REPLAY STOP REPLAYING GAGAGGAGAGGAA!!