NHL'94 Forums

DRAFT BEGINS TOMORROW!

dangler

Hey Everyone, since all the coaches selected their teams we're all set to begin the draft!

We would like to get 1 round in per 24 hours. This is obviously going to be very difficult to do because coach's cannot pick whenever they want, they have to pick in order and one slow guy, slows down the entire draft. So, for the first round, we will begin with Drinnagh's pick as early as possible tomorrow (Thursday, July 3rd) morning/afternoon. You can even pick late night tonight if you wish Drinnagh. Following drinnagh will be metz, then mark etc... DO NOT PICK OUT OF ORDER! It will mess everything up and we'll have to start again from the place where the person picked out of order. Late tonight I will start a topic titled "Round 1", each coach is to reply in this thread with their pick IN ORDER and the round will finish with my last pick. If it goes wayyyyy too long between picks (like 24 hrs) then I will authorize the pick to be skipped and we move onto the next coach. The coach that skips his pick will pick at the END of the first round then get returned to his previous position in the order for Round 2 (hopefully this won't happen). If we find that Round 1 has taken WAY too long, we'll switch to plan B of our draft method, which is, coach's private message me through the forums or AIM with their list of preferred players for each round. If this method is necessary, more details on this will come.

Here again is the order of the draft:

1)drinnagh - Toronto Maple Leafs

2)metzgerism - San Jose Sharks

3)nhltrippin - Dallas Stars

4)houlanov - Pittsburgh Penguins

5)PondHcky1 - Quebec Nordiques

6)gihtarman - Montreal Canadiens

7)BobKudelski26 - Ottawa Senators

8)prodigyof94 - Chicago Blackhawks

9)masterof94 - Edmonton Oilers

10)theval99 - Boston Bruins

11)fenty62 - Los Angeles Kings

12)xgrad06 - Vancouver Canucks

So once again, good luck with the draft everyone. I hope everyone has seen the excel sheet of the list of players we have supplied here:http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic=7702. Remember you can pick someone not on this list AS LONG AS YOU KNOW THEY ARE IN THE SNES VERSION OF THE GAME. Please ignore the asking prices because they do not apply until the first offseason. The team you draft will be the team you play with for the inaugural season (unless you make trades)!

And remember STAY IN ORDERRRRR!

Also remember,

This Draft consists of 12 rounds (picking 12 players). You will need 6 Forwards, 4 Defence, 2 Goaltenders... no more, no less to complete your roster. You can pick Forwards, Defencemen or Goaltenders at any point, as long as you don't exceed the limit of 6 F 4 D and 2 G for your roster.

Good luck with the picking!

And the first pick of the Inaugural SNES Draft League draft is ..... waiting.. waiting

I know, hahaha, just waiting on drinnagh (tony twist) right now... he's the only one that we haven't talked to about the draft yet and he just happens to be first overall pick